NORDICWARE MICROWAVE POPCORN POPPER
Key to successful microwave cooking
Learn how to adjust the level of cooking in your microwave. Cooking on high can often result in overcooking. Optimize your microwave experience by learning to adjust its power levels of heat. For best results, refer to the instruction manual that came with your microwave. Did you know... Microwave cooking uses very little power and is therefore environmentally friendly. Microwaving is a fast, efficient, clean way to cook that maintains maximum food nutrients.
Use and Cooking Instructions
1) Place 1/3 to 1/2 Cup popcorn in bowl.
2) Put the vented lid on popper bowl and place in microwave
3) Set microwave on HIGH power, and set time for 2 to 4 minutes. Do not overcook or popcorn will burn. Listen carefully and stop microwave when rapid popping slows to 2 to 3 seconds between pops. Tip: Record the best popping time for your microwave on these instructions so you'll have it for your next batch.
4) When popped, carefully remove bowl from microwave. Use Caution! Bowl will be hot.
5) It is normal for some kernels to remain unpopped. Do not reheat the unpopped kernels. The NordicWave Popcorn Popper makes approximately 12 cups of popped popcorn.
NOTE ON MICROWAVE POPCORN COOKING TIMES: It is NOT recommended to use the POPCORN button on the microwave. Cooking time will vary with microwave wattage or type/brand of popcorn being cooked. Overcooking of microwave popcorn will lead to burnt popcorn and possible damage to the popper.
Microwave Popcorn Poppers get HOT, please note:
- Beware of hot steam that will vent when the lid is removed after popping.
- Do not use oil, butter or other fat substitutes in the popper while cooking, add afterwards.
- Do not leave microwave oven unattended while cooking.
- Children should be supervised while popping popcorn.